- miss-anna-karenina likes this
- knowmeee reblogged this from artyfartycooking and added:
- gos-samer reblogged this from owlwayschic
- owlwayschic reblogged this from artyfartycooking
- munecosyoye likes this
- luneballoon likes this
- wiredtoaheartofglass likes this
- mikeegagalac likes this
- blackandl0ud reblogged this from artyfartycooking
- ali3a reblogged this from artyfartycooking
- leelooovertherainbow answered:Nothing is ever too cute to be eaten… in pastry of course :)
- darkgreycloudshere reblogged this from artyfartycooking
- artyfartycooking posted this
FOOD FOR THE HEART, THE MIND AND THE SOUL...
Combining eating with design, using food as a medium to challenge and re-design traditional eating rituals in Western culture today. Strongly characterised by the subconscious mind and focussing on the link between food and feeling. Heavily influenced by culinary history and different cultures, considering the relationship between food and the viewer, encouraging engagement and establishing the connection between the two.
4000+ Monthly Hits
800+ Tumblr Followers
100+ Facebook Fans
100+ Twitter Followers
And growing rappidly every day!
I do accept advertising on this blog. Contact me at email@example.com